Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - finally sick of the unions
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #41 (permalink)
Alkasquawlik
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
bahahaha same as Romes. That's cute. If its better than any other toe strap out there why is it we only hear about the Union strap not fitting boots? I have yet to hear anyone complain about K2's (which by the way on the Formula and up has individual adjustment for the top and bottom portion), I haven't heard anyone complain about the Raidens either. Picking on NOW? A first year product? Oh and even for a first year product I was more impressed than with Union. Yeah Rides web breaks, and somehow it doesn't effect the functionality. Which is why it"s the most popular mod to Unions.

Nice try.

Union needs to bring back the gen2 strap or shrink the one they have by 25%.

And your comment about Flux, why is it no one complains about their toe strap? Or toe ratchet? Or anything really? Oh right, cause anyone that doesn't like Union is just a hater.
ha, Union is the only company that you hear complaints about toe caps?
Strange, the toe caps on my OG Malavitas always slipped up over my boot, numerous times a day. Not enough to make it a huge issue, but I never had to deal with it when I was riding my Forces. I'm gonna give them another try with a pair of Infidels I got this season, so we'll see if it's still an issue. Hopefully not.