Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER
I suggest sunday then. Sat wind is supposed to hit 70mph. No vis and wind hold for the higher chairs.
Unfortunetly, our flight leaves this Saturday when this next storm comes in. Gonna roll back to Northstar tomorrow and probaly Kirkwood on Friday and get some of the new snow if it comes in early enough hopefully. Had fun today though in my first experience there and already looking forward to going back. Heavenly will probaly be on wind hold till Sunday looking at the projected wind gusts.