Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First day with a Never Summer Evo... stiff?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
I rode a few priors... including the AMF, MFR, and Khyber. They were much more damp, so you got a Cadillac SUV smooth ride over variable snow conditions of snow, slush, icy, frozen crud (which is common in Whistler). Good edge hold. A little lacking in pop though. They have both style of camber (I have only ridden their traditional camber boards).

For both I would see if you could demo a board.
Awesome thanks for the info. Yeah I'm not sure if Prior does demo days in the Banff area. Burton does and I've seen a small company from Revelstoke called Trapper there as well, but haven't seen too many others.

Prior is willing to give me a bit of a deal on the Brandywine for her, so it'd be about the same price as the Donek.

I keep trying to sell her on a stiffer cambered Burton, but she said she's seen how much damage the topsheets on my T6 and T7 sustained in the last couple years. It's too bad beacuse other than the topsheets they've were/are great boards. I grew a lot as a rider with the T7...

She did demo some alternate camber/rocker shapes last year and wasn't thrilled with any of them. Thanks again!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote