to follow up, I was able to get my back binding dialed in right. the front is still an issue. I had to tightened the ankle strap when I was boarding, then loosen it a bit while on the lift. I couldn't find a happy medium. But i was having serious heel lift with my front as well. I took my boot back to Christy's and they did a bit more molding to the boot. Hopefully this helps. They are getting better. I think I used to old school. The bindings I rode before this had 3 straps on them. Burton Flex bindings from the 90's. They are still in good, but trying to get with the times with newer bindings. I think part of it is I am used to a binding with no movement at all from the calf down. Thinking I need to bindings with an actual ankle strap instead of the pad on Flow's. Don't get me wrong, the Flow's are good, but for me, I need something a bit more ankle support.