Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Angle Front Binding?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bear5001

I agree with poutanen completely, from how to test it to why... I would just like to add two things... One jump off a bench or table, or the bottom stair, how do you land? In a good stance for you most likely. Two, just like poutanen said range of motion combined with how comfortable it is... Can you flex all the way? Without pain? Not just up and down, but fore aft, and edge to edge too? Plus a duck stance increases your ability to torsionally twist the board resulting in increased performance! And again to second what poutanen said, make small adjustments then ride for several runs then decide how you feel...

My thoughts are you will settle between 8 and 17 degrees duck for each foot. Just play with it while riding, and also while static: strap in in the flats and test ranges of motion... Any pain? Probably not good for you... Remember, adjusting these settings are not science class, and should be fun and changeable as you develop as a rider...

Have Fun!
Bear5001 is offline   Reply With Quote