Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First day with a Never Summer Evo... stiff?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:26 AM   #28 (permalink)
nayytawnn

So, I've put in about 5 runs on my 2013 EVO so far.

My first impressions were it was playful but not too playful. Butters we're easy but the board still had a lot of pop due to the camber. The board is surprisingly fast for being a park oriented board. It may be that sintered base thats helping out.

Since its a little on the less damp side, going through steeper bumpier runs are not that fun because you could feel every little bump and chatters a bit so i wouldnt suggest going down steep moguls with this thing cause when you pick up speed and try to carve it out your going to just hit a bump and wash out trying to slow down.

I hit up some tree runs and the control on this thing is pretty damn amazing. I feel like a ninja on it. Edge to Edge is smooth and quick. That extra torsion flex helps with tight turns. The Blunt Edges make a big difference. The board feels a lot lighter than it looks.

Overall im really enjoying the board, but im still getting used to it. It's a more park oriented board, but can still kick ass anywhere else in the mountain if used correctly.

Unfortunely today I was going down the mountain and some douche cut me off and clipped my board that gave me this little ding. Not sure if I need to repair it or anything. Doesn't look too bad but I hope it doesnt get worse.

nayytawnn is offline   Reply With Quote