Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - finally sick of the unions
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #63 (permalink)
Argo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sounds like someone bitching about a product to justify shity ability. We have 40 days this season on a pair of union atlas bindings. The split toe strap works great. Between my son and I we have flux tt30, flux dmcc light, forum Shaka, Rome 390 boss x 2, flow five, flow nx2at and union atlas. I sold 4 pairs of different Burton bindings and 2 pairs of older flows this fall also.

My sons primary binding for training and competition is the union atlas. It is loose enough for park and responsive enough for pipe, slope and he even likes it for boarder cross races.....

Granted we have never used any older models of union so I don't know if they suck on the toe strap or not.....

Either way there is no reason to suck anyone off or fornicate with their moms.... Get a different binding, I'm sure you will bitch and moan about it too..... I'm gonna eat some lunch and get a few more laps in before I go to work.
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote