Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - finally sick of the unions
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #65 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
Sounds like someone bitching about a product to justify shity ability. We have 40 days this season on a pair of union atlas bindings. The split toe strap works great. Between my son and I we have flux tt30, flux dmcc light, forum Shaka, Rome 390 boss x 2, flow five, flow nx2at and union atlas. I sold 4 pairs of different Burton bindings and 2 pairs of older flows this fall also.

My sons primary binding for training and competition is the union atlas. It is loose enough for park and responsive enough for pipe, slope and he even likes it for boarder cross races.....

Granted we have never used any older models of union so I don't know if they suck on the toe strap or not.....

Either way there is no reason to suck anyone off or fornicate with their moms.... Get a different binding, I'm sure you will bitch and moan about it too..... I'm gonna eat some lunch and get a few more laps in before I go to work.
actually, this thread started about asking about some other bindings. you must be super awesome with so many different pairs of bindings. pardon me for not having the same glowing experience with Unions as you do - all I know is that for a binding specific company, the quality and craftsmanship is lacking big time. Maybe that's different for the Atlas or Contacts, though they all seem to have the same exact toe cap, and EVERY shop that I go into that sells Union says that they get the same complaints all the time - the toe caps are garbage.
Explain to me how my ability has anything to do with tearing and fraying leather, pieces of plastic falling off and toe caps that slide onto the top of the boot? youre welcome to polish my sack if youre against sucking me off.

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote