Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Capita stairmaster extreme 2008
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Punkulf

Default Capita stairmaster extreme 2008

hi,

i'm a beginner at snowboarding. Done it 3 times in the past and last time was really bad, finished with a broken elbow. But still, I really loved it!
This time, I learned my lessons, I will take a few hours of courses with a private instructor.

My brother did a job for someone and got paid with a snowboard and a couple of other stuff. Now my bro doesn't do snowboard and doesn't even ski. He gave the board to me as a early xmas present! Yay!

It's a Capita extreme stairmaster 2008 (purple one with pictures of a drunken half-naked chick jumping on a bed, too bad i'm gay because my straight friends really appreciate those graphics). 154cm. Super good condition, almost no scratches, the edges are super nice and no chipping.

I'm 5'10, weight 165lbs, shoe size is ten. The bindings on them are some kind of Burton, not sure of the model. I don't do park but it's one of my goals. I have a background with skateboarding and someday i'll go in the park but i wanna get the basics right first. I live in Quebec so i'll be using slopes around here or Vermont.

Now the question : Is that a good board for me? I have no problem selling it and getting another one if needed... But since i am a beginner, will I even see the difference?? I'm still trying to link turns correctly without falling... The good thing is that i'll be saving money from too much rental.
Punkulf is offline   Reply With Quote