Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - int / adv freeride woman looking for board advice.
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
wrathfuldeity
Resident poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
For everyone who suggest the Lotus... have any of you RIDDEN IT?!??!

I'm just curious because I have demoed it in all sorts of conditions. Ice, pow, groomers park etc.... It's a great deck, I loved it and I almost bought it. But it gets suggested in every single womens thread on this forum, with no regard if it's appropriate for the rider in question.

In this thread the op said she didn't want rocker and yet it was the first board suggested. Seriously, you fan boys should just shut the hell up already. and if you're going to insist on being fan boys the least you could do is sack up and strap on a woman board for the day so you can at least know what you're talking about.

thank you.
I know that Mixie loves me cause I rock hot pink pants and ride womens....

OP since ur in BC?, maybe check out bpro (more aggressive mag and rocker) or even a small billygoat (less mag and less rocker than the bpro...just right imho...both are c2btx). Or a couple great old school cambered decks are an Option kendra starr (twin directional fs) or Option trinity the same as a vinson but women's sized (directional fr) or an old cambered gnu b-nice...perhaps can find one in somebody's closet. I've ridden all of these and own all but the bpro and they are all darn nice boards...I'm now somewhat leaning towards the c2btx cause its a bit more versital in handling a range of conditions...i.e., deeper poo compared to a cambered...thus riding a billygoat...that absolutely rips for baker....it is relatively narrow, stiff but more torsional flex...so its darn lively, responsive and aggressive.

Last edited by wrathfuldeity; 12-21-2012 at 12:59 PM.
wrathfuldeity is offline   Reply With Quote