Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Already better then last year-a few pics from mammoth
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:02 PM   #29 (permalink)
Wangta

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
Zombaco and I were up there yesterday. He might post some pics, I didn't take any because it was too cold to take my gloves off!!! Face shots and wind buff were had by all!! We did some stuff off chair 9--Dragons Back (Zom, was that dragons back? Im so bad with trail names!) was deep fluffy pow <3 Pure awesome. Then we lapped the wind buff on chair 5 and then hit up the top. Discretion is the better part of valor and he probably saved me from certain death. I owe him one.

When you headed back? Today is my last day at work for they year and I'm trying to decide when to go back...I was going to head back up Sunday morning and stay until new years but now Im thinking of waiting out the next storm and showing up when the sun comes out. If they don't have the top and back side open it's going to be just fucking nuts with the holiday crowds. I'll wait it out til the top opens.

Anyway, if anyone else is headed to mammoth PM me and we can hook up and ride. I got a place up there and a pass so it's just a matter of when I want to drive and how much holiday crowd bullshit I can handle
I'm up here bro - got back yesterday. Hit me up - let's ride.
Wangta is offline   Reply With Quote