Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #463 (permalink)
Squatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
And yet gun death rates are a mere fraction of America's in every country that does this.

Must be a coincidence

yet violent crimes per capita elsewhere are higher than american violent crimes, so are bombings, and terroristic threats, you also don't factor in many other variables that can exacerbate these issues, such as overall experience with firearms in certain cites, we could go back and forth all day with this and not get anywhere, I would rather us come up with a compromise, we both give up something in order to mutually benefit from the solution, I think totally banning any weapon is way too extreme to be enacted, I think restricting calibers is also too extreme, however, I have no problem with law mandated gun safes, one which you are required to carry the key on your person, or give the key to your most trusted of family members is more potent an argument, it's also the law in MN to have your firearms stored properly, in a locked safe, or box if you have children under a certain age, and accidental discharge deaths fell as a result...

I like you as a human, you voice your opinion, and give proof behind your findings, at least you aren't an idiot

Last edited by Squatch; 12-21-2012 at 08:13 PM.