Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - finally sick of the unions
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #73 (permalink)
deepcove

Quote:
Originally Posted by East§ide View Post
1. I've never had a pair of shoes start to tear, fray and fall apart (the plastic pieces on my highbacks pop out and one even fell off the lift the other day)... and in the case that they did, im pretty sure the company would send a new pair without hesitation. In fact, that did happen to me ONCE with a pair of shoes, and not only did i get a new pair, i was sent a second pair just for my troubles.

2. I wouldn't be complaining at all if the rep that I spoke with actually emailed me the information. I feel like I was yes'd to death to get me off the phone.

3. If I was GOING to push your brand to anyone, the fact that rather than try to justify your product or do right by your customers, you think that it is time for me to "MOVE ON"? If that's the case, can I get my $200.00 back for your shotty product?

Word to the wise from an actual salesperson and someone who works in a professional setting - the customer is always right, your reputation hinges not on the satisfied people but the ones who aren't satisfied that you do right by, and when representing a company as a web presence, you should act like a professional. The fact that you're a binding specific company and think it's time to move on to another company just shows how little faith YOU have in your product.

Learn how to represent your brand.
I will give you some input as an actual sales person and some one who works in a professional industry. At some point you have to make a decision on weather or not you are ever going to make a customer happy, because as you said the customer is always right. I have on more than one occasion done everything possible to make a customer happy beyond reasonable expectations. Eventually I had no choice but to advise a customer to deal with another manufacturer. It has nothing to do with faith in my product, there are simply some people who will never be totally satisfied and at some point you have to stop the bleeding.
deepcove is offline   Reply With Quote