Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - stupid question?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #30 (permalink)
jennifer

Today was day one! Went and took my first lesson. They had snow like 2-3 days ago. It was awesome!!! Loved it. We stopped on the way to get me some goggles and a new pair of gloves (I somehow lost a brand new pair that I never even got to wear a week ago when we went up)....and we somehow left the store with a snowboard and bindings as well. lol. My husband loves me. I think he was just excited about snowboard shopping, since he doesnt need to get himself a new one. He has 3, and his latest was over $600...so he wont be getting a new one for a while.

The boots were VERY uncomfortable though. I lost feeling in my toes at a certain point. But I will experiment a bit and do some more looking around for the perfect boot for me.

I will say that I am sooooo sore! Seriously used muscles I have not made use of before. Only fell 3 times, I count that as a win. One fall looked pretty bad I guess. I had 2 lift operators and my instructor come running all freaked out asking if I was ok. I was fine. Jumped right back up. Though I do feel it in my arm now.

Thank you all for being so supportive and awesome. I had a great time and will be heading back up next week.
jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote