Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - finally sick of the unions
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #75 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcove View Post
I will give you some input as an actual sales person and some one who works in a professional industry. At some point you have to make a decision on weather or not you are ever going to make a customer happy, because as you said the customer is always right. I have on more than one occasion done everything possible to make a customer happy beyond reasonable expectations. Eventually I had no choice but to advise a customer to deal with another manufacturer. It has nothing to do with faith in my product, there are simply some people who will never be totally satisfied and at some point you have to stop the bleeding.
Thank you for your input,but I'm well aware of all of this. I sold well over $150,000 in products this past month alone in a very down industry (kitchens) .. I know all about reasonable expectations, satisfying a customer and going above and beyond. Thank you though .
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE View Post
I've called you 5 times in the past 2 days. Did you get the voice messages? Who knows, maybe you type-oh'd the wrong number and some random person is getting my messages.

We are closed till Thursday, fyi.

It's just awesome this post keeps going..
This post is perpetuated by trolls. I actually did get the voicemails this morning. Sorry I have not had time to answer my phone, I have been working 12 hour days helping Sandy victims get back into their houses . I appreciate your calling and will call you back on Thursday

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote