Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Already better then last year-a few pics from mammoth
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #38 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangta View Post
LOL. MY BAD. Had no idea - as dumb and sexist as it sounds, I naturally assume mostly doods peruse this forum.

Got your text - will hit you up. I'm here through the 30th.
No worries. I'm a tomboy, if I can hang with the guys and get called bro I take it as a compliment

Im leaving LA real early Monday morning, according to NWS that's when the snow stops dumping. Im trying to time it right so I don't drive up in a blizzard. I am a wussy chick when it comes to driving in harsh conditions

I just looked at the lift status and I see not much is spinning. Nothing but base lifts and chair 22. How are the crowds? I know tonight is night of lights, so Im betting it's a zoo out there. My computer at home is too old to view the web cams so I can't see for myself

text or pm me with your number and I'll hit you up Monday. Or just text me monday when you get out there, I probably won't be at the resort until mid day. I'm probably heading back home the 30th myself, I don't think Im gonna stay for new years.

Last edited by mixie; 12-22-2012 at 03:27 PM.
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote