Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Home remedy for shin bang and cold/numb toes?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
charmiander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimus85 View Post
Are you using actual ski/snowboard socks?

Also, a properly fitting boot should be snug/tight on your foot. If you can wiggle your toes around a lot, you might be causing you legs to work harder to keep your edges, thus resulting in more soreness in your legs.
Yup, using actual snowboarding socks! I dunno how my boots can just cut off circulation if I can wiggle my toes around.... Wiggling didn't help with circulation either. And weird thing is, my legs weren't sore at all.. Just certain spots on the calves&shins that hurt and are bruised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyder View Post
If you've been reading the guides properly you would see your boots don't fit the description of fitting properly, sorry to call you out here but must.....
Even though you are on a budget you can still get fit properly and get a good boot for under $150. You probably wasted more than that in time fiddling with your boots, breaks because your feet hurt, going home cuz of frustration, etc.... you get the point.

Time to hit a local shop and spend some of that keg money on boots
Yeah, I figured that my chances of a home-remedy for cold&numb toes + shin bang would be pretty low.. Thought I should just ask out of desperation though, ehhh..

@mitch19 - I'll keep the canted footbeds in mind, thanks!
charmiander is offline   Reply With Quote