Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Good Ride website
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacePlant4Free View Post
i use thegoodride all the time to compare different gear.

now that people are bringing this up i am noticing some errors on their site...

example:

the good ride rates 390 bosses as a 2 out of 5 for flex.

they then rate the Mob Bosses as a 3 out of 5 for flex.

People on this forum have said that the Mobs are flexier and more of a jib binding than the 390s.

is this true?
Mobs are much softer. The Good Ride is pure crap. They're one of those review sites that's popped up cause they figured out if they can get people to send them stuff to review, occasionally they'll get to keep it. Free shit. That's why this exists.

Shayboarder is awful. She'll like anything from a company that hooks her up. And I've seen her ride. She can't do anything to actually test a board.

Agnarchy has good dudes over there.

Snowboard Review... after some poking around I only found a few things I didn't like. Seems alright.

Geek doesn't have enough on there and I've yet to see anything to suggest they aren't just licking the hand feeding them.

Angry. I work for him. You trust him, he trusts me.

@Dragon:

I take those things into consideration. Despite what people seem to think, we do get gnar ice in CO. Especially at Keystone. There are sides of that mountain that sit in the sun most of the day, then around 1:30 shade hits. That'll easily drop the temp 20* in half an hour. It gets bulletproof.

On top of that, a good tester can tell what the edgehold is gonna be like on standard groomers here. If you're the type that can feel the minute changes in snowboards you can translate it's reactions in certain conditions to others.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote