Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2nd Guessing- BSOD or Billy Goat
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
pdxrealtor
Veteran Member

Happier than a pig in shit is an understatement! Im even hesitant to ride buddies new boards just because , well, one run without my goat is one run too many.

It literally made me a better rider the 1st time I rode it. From steeps to trees to groomer it just installs confidence to do the next thing with a bit more intensity.

Now, after riding both I can say it really isn't even a comparison. They're two entirely different boards. BSOD is damn near a full camber board that takes effort to maneuver around the mountain.

The BG is a c2b (is that right?) which is rocker between toes and camber under feet. It is nimble, stable, and fun to ride in any conditions. I had it up spring skiing down decent black diamond pitch, nice and wide and groomed for wide open carving and the goat kept me happy and hauling ass. I just can't say enough about the board and it's vesitility. For me anyways, it works and works well.

Arron if you're still having a problem deciding read some comparisons on camber vs. cb2 tech. Maybe that will help you?

Let us know what you decide and good luck. They're both great boards just different.
pdxrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote