Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 06:17 AM   #2492 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
...holly was grid tonight they sshould have time mire terrain open soon.
Dave, are You OK?? Are you posting from your phone? Or should we call 911 cuz I think you're havin' a stroke!

Joking aside,.. I managed to pull yesterday out of the crapper! Did a little polite, courteous bitching to the manager & got a voucher for a full day lift ticket, and B. Mtn. had night skiing last night & I got them to honor my 9-4:30 ticket for the pm. session.

They re-groomed the blue & black runs for the pm session while I was there & I got a few REALLY SWEET, fast, carving (& scarving,..) runs down them. Even on the steeps! Board just sunk it's teeth in and bit into that fresh corduroy & held some Great lines!!

Finally the Topper for the day was, near the end of the night I went to the Boyneland (Bunny Hill) area and managed to pull off some Tail Presses, & pressed spins!!! Before my legs were completely spent, I did 3-4 ea, of frontside & backside pressed spins. I did a few regular & switch!! The switch tail presses were a bit easier because of the longer nose on my directional board! I'm gonna head there again today before going home & try to get a few more done before my legs are too tired!

Have a great Holiday Guys!! Merry Christmas!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15

Last edited by chomps1211; 12-24-2012 at 06:24 AM.
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote