Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - finally sick of the unions
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #77 (permalink)
goalieman24

Quote:
Originally Posted by East§ide View Post
Thank you for your input,but I'm well aware of all of this. I sold well over $150,000 in products this past month alone in a very down industry (kitchens) .. I know all about reasonable expectations, satisfying a customer and going above and beyond. Thank you though .
It seems you didn't quite grasp what deepcove was getting at, and instead decided to gloat on your own "accomplishments."
His post was in response to you being so taken back by being told that maybe it's time to move on... which is why he said that sometimes you encounter those who just won't be satisfied, rationalizing the advice that the Union rep gave to you.
I 'd at the "sold well over $150k" pat-on-the-back as well. One, because of its irrelevancy, and two, well... why not just say $175k(or whatever it was)?? I guess just typical salesman jargon throwing in that vague "well over" adjective instead of just a concrete figure. Not to mention, if you're in an area that has been hit hard with a natural disaster, any sort of industry dealing with rebuilding/repairs is far from a down industry.
goalieman24 is offline   Reply With Quote