Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Enough of this shit
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Wow, that's a rough listen. Sounds like once again it's a god damn assault rifle. It's time, fuck off gun nuts, these things need to be nationally confiscated and banned. Anyone found in possesion of one after should be subject to a mandatory 20 year prison sentence. It's time gun control becomes real and serious! Enough is enough!
Yeah, and we should start with the Dept. of homeland "security" that just purchased 100's of thousands of hollow point rounds for their assault rifles. Next the SWAT teams that kick in your door at 3am with full auto's to bust you for a few ounces of weed. Then rip up the NDAA that allows the Gov't to detain you for no reason how ever long they want. After that I MIGHT let go of my "collection". Besides drones have killed way more kids and innocents that all of the mass shootings put together, and they will be flying our skies soon.

This is more then likely a false flag op designed to create knee jerk reactions like this. Notice how elusive all the reports about the shooter are? What's next...my 30-06 with 10 round mag and scope? I can hit 10 outta 10 with it from over 100 yards. I agree that CRIMINALS who get caught with these type of weapons should get hammered, people to stupid to lock up these type of weapons should be jailed, but to blanket "steal" every single one...NO WAY!!