Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Enough of this shit
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

I just want to throw something out there. Up front, let me say that I haven't thought this through very much, and I have nothing in the way of evidence to back up the thought. But anyway....

Today in Canada, they announced on the news that the Canadian Press named some fucktard killer "Newsmaker of the Year". CP editor explains Magnotta as Canadian Newsmaker of the Year | Watch the video - Yahoo! News Canada I remember the news articles on this dweeb, and what I remember most is that the guy is a totally self-absorbed narcissist. So I wonder to what extent the people who pull off Columbine or Newtown or this latest thing are looking for fame - or at least infamy. Get their name in lights. And if they can't get noticed for something good, then something really bad will do.

So I'm thinking, what if the Justice System and the media were to work together to make sure that the NAME of these killers never hits the news. Maybe they could be referred to only as "the loser" or "loser-boy". In fact, if it was possible, erase them completely!. Erase the birth certificate, erase them from school roles, delete any diplomas, if possible get the relatives to change their names. Make them never have existed.

Of course, this assumes I've guessed right about their motivations. I could be totally off base.

I hate the parts between winter