Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stomp pads - I just don't get them them.
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 02:55 PM   #32 (permalink)
surfinsnow
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Admit it teletubby, it's like boarding with a flatscreen TV on your head.

Not to start a debate but from what I've seen most current cameras get the same quality video in back to back comparisons.

The problem is GoPro doesn't HAVE to make it in the deck of cards format, they're doing it now because it's their look. Looks like shit to me...
Why would I "admit" that? It's not like that at all because, once again, I don't see it and don't care. You guys sound like typical haters. You probably loved 'em when they first came out, but then when everyone on the mountain had one, you had to move on to solidify how awesome and ahead-of-curve you are.

As for the quality, no, "most" cameras don't have the same quality or options as the GoPro. 3D? WiFi arrays for a group of cameras? Full wide-screen 1080p? It's just a damned good camera, and I've had mine for a couple of years (back when NOT everyone on mountain had one, and people would ooh and ahh and ask me what it was). Now I use it because it still works great, I've upgraded it with a new back and, and I see no reason to piss away my original $300 investment because some assclown is worried that I look like a Teletubby.

You're probably the same people that worry about whether you're wearing the latest pants...again, more concerned about your LOOKS -- or other peoples' looks -- than the riding.
surfinsnow is offline   Reply With Quote