Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #293 (permalink)
Random

I have had a chance to use the nx2-se 3 times so far. And I am liking it a lot. I have had experienced some of the same problems other have said they were having, like the toe cap moving, the heel getting caught on the highback, and once my ratchet randomly got tighter after getting off the lift and the ratchet was locked.

Some of the things that helped me were, that I switched the toe caps on the bindings as some people have mentioned here before, and I think it's also on the flow website (Left to right, right to left). For me it doesn't move around too much like this.

Also about the heel getting caught, I found that if I lifted my heel a little bit as I am closing the blinding it does not get caught and the binding is easier to close.

If I ever do have trouble getting into the binding, I never adjust the toe cap, I loosen the bigger strap a little and my boot goes in without a problem, just another extra litte step to tighten it back up once its closed.

But the more and more I am using these, The more I find it easier getting in to. Hope this was able to help someone out. I think these bindings are great and I can't wait to ride some more!
Random is offline   Reply With Quote