Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stomp pads - I just don't get them them.
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #60 (permalink)
MarshallV82
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
Want a good stomp pad story? I was so excited about my new Hovercraft I peeled the backing off the Burton stomp pad and stuck it behind the FRONT binding....lol. So I had to spend another 15 bucks and put in front of the REAR binding. And you know what? I love having both of them on there. Noticed I used both positions on the weekend. I would consider myself a intermediate rider (would call myself advanced if I was into tricks and the park). My knowledge of boards, bindings and technical gear is very basic though - probably due to the fact I was out of the game for a decade. I don't have a problem asking "stupid" questions (or posting things letting people know I make mistakes) on here as I am pretty sure that I could outride the vast majority of posters given my toth (time on the hill). I don't care about looking dumb, or what my board looks like, I just need answers so I don't buy the wrong gear and more days on the hill to improve my technique. So I give a big thumbs up to the stomp pads. And yes. I have GAS (gear aquisition syndrome). I was broke for many years and now that I have found my passion, I say screw it and buy what I want and when I want it.

Haha, I did this very same thing three days ago to my cousin's board. He just bought equipment and wanted me to help him set it up. I don't use stomp pads and had some old ones laying around the house so I asked him if he wanted some on his... We got to the resort and he started giving me shit about sticking them in the wrong place. He can't bitch much I mean, they were free!
MarshallV82 is offline   Reply With Quote