Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 30 FREE base grind/tun-up/hand waxes worth $40 a piece!
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:26 AM   #17 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
Got them in the mail a couple days ago! Thanks for the heads up Timmy. Do you see anything that is a must?

This means you can pick up a 2012/13 K2 Happy Hour for $320 bucks.
Actually, there is one thing I would grab, but I have yet to see one @ any of the Sportchek's I've been to.

The JIBSAW

I got to demo this one, there is a newer one but I don't know if it's exactly the same or not? This one should be relatively cheap cause it's last years. (& IMO, looks fuckin' ruthless)

I would probably own this board right now, if I'd ever seen one in a Sportchek. There is usually one of every other Rossi board, just never this one

I have also never seen this board on craigslist, ever.
Just now, for shits & giggles, I did a search on adhuntr.com, which is every craigslist in all of North America, Can & US, & there are 2 for sale.

I doubt there is any other board, whether it'd be rare, expensive, or ? that would only bring up 2 hits? Try it & see, pick any board you can think of & punch it in adhuntr.com, I bet you get 50,000 hits, Jibsaw you get 2

Since I can't find any in the stores, that means lots of them must have been sold. If that many were sold & there are none on craigslist, people must really like this board cause they ain't sellin' em.

The Jibsaw is only a medium end board, Rossi makes higher end boards.
So If I found anything really cheap on the higher end scale from Rossi, I would probably take a chance & grab one.
Have you seen what Xavier does on those fuckin' things?
Amp-tek seems to be the real deal & most, if not all of the new Rossi's have Magna-traction.

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/sno...tml#post507864
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...w-all-mtn.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jibsaw.jpg (89.7 KB, 55 views)

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote