Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boot Recommendation (Salomon Dialogue)
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
onefutui2e

Default Boot Recommendation (Salomon Dialogue)

Hey guys,

I've been using the Salomon Dialogue boots for a while and I may look into replacing them either midway through this season or early next. These are overall great boots for me. I have relatively narrow feet so these fit me like a glove. Also, my feet are not identical in length with my left foot coming up about a quarter size smaller, so the fact that Salomon boots don't pack out much was a HUGE plus. I love, love, love their hybrid lacing system. However, I'm also one to try out new things, new tech, etc. and would love to hear some recommendations for boots that are similar to Salomon in build, quality, and overall awesomeness.

You could say I'm an all-mountain freestyle rider. I don't bomb down the mountain, but I love to ride aggressive. I tackle whatever the terrain throws at me (groomers, ice, powder, glades, etc.); I also love jibbing off the side and taking off on rollers when they're around. Not too much of a park rat but I'll take laps in it, mostly small tricks on the rails/boxes and some of the small/medium jumps. Comfort isn't a premium, but I would like something that I can easily make a hike in with good grip on pitched areas.

Thanks in advance!
onefutui2e is offline   Reply With Quote