Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stomp pads - I just don't get them them.
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #72 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikeswithdogs View Post
Sorry I just find it really sad how hung up the average American is on looks, status, ego and what other people who don't matter in the grand scheme of things "think" about them.

Why does it matter to you what other people who have no impact or control over your life think of you, to me it screams of people with self confidence or mommy issues who are always looking for peer approval to feel better about themselves or justify their life somehow.
We may be talking about different things of course. My choice of whether or not to use a stomp pad is not affected by what you or someone else thinks of it, but if you can give me good reasons for or against, I'll give it a listen. That's also caring what people think. As is listening to the people on the gun debate thread because you may be battling them in a political debate or referendum eventually. Or listening to people in the music subforum because you might discover some new music. Or simply getting someone else's perspective on an issue.

But if you mean not changing your helmet because other people think it's dorky, no argument.

I hate the parts between winter
Donutz is offline   Reply With Quote