Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stomp pads - I just don't get them them.
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #60 (permalink)
hikeswithdogs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
We may be talking about different things of course. My choice of whether or not to use a stomp pad is not affected by what you or someone else thinks of it, but if you can give me good reasons for or against, I'll give it a listen. That's also caring what people think. As is listening to the people on the gun debate thread because you may be battling them in a political debate or referendum eventually. Or listening to people in the music subforum because you might discover some new music. Or simply getting someone else's perspective on an issue.

But if you mean not changing your helmet because other people think it's dorky, no argument.
Gotchya YES sorry we are 100% in total agreement, sorry didn't mean to sound like an asshole. I'd like to think I'm totally an open minded person who hopes he never stops learning or experiencing new things(on my own or from others)...I certainly do respect other people's opinions with regards to the types of things you mentioned.

Last edited by hikeswithdogs; 12-26-2012 at 03:15 PM.
hikeswithdogs is offline   Reply With Quote