Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New ebook about the life of a chalet host
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
ComeBack_Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaletBoy1980 View Post
Wow! It's friendly round here!

Apologies if I offended anyone by posting it here but, as a long term boarder who gets a kick out of the chilled, supportive nature of those who enjoy the sport, I was just hoping to use forums like this to put the word out about something I'm very proud to have written.

If you're not interested in reading or purchasing the book then that is obviously no worries but I've had some really good feedback on it. I'm not a professional writer and just did this as a bit of fun whilst I was in the Alps and to keep a memory of my time there. A few people read it and said I should make it available so that's what I did.

Happy holidays everyone!
Let me guess, this "really good feedback" came from friends and family? Yeah, I thought so.

Again, I skimmed through the first few pages of the book and your writing is awful, like 99% of the other doofuses who try to self-publish on Kindle.

Also, taking advantage of the "chilled supportive nature" of snowboarders by joining a forum just to SPAM your sh*tty book is pretty rude.