Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #299 (permalink)
slyder
Veteran Member

I finally got to step into my Flows today, NX2-SE's and I love them

Boots: K2 Rykers relatively small profile

I had no issues with getting the heel of the boot caught on the highback when locking it in.
The toe strap I wasn't sure what to expect after reading some of the issues people were having. I left them the way there were designed to see how it would work. I did have a little slippage but it was never loose in the toe or anything I felt for feedback when turning. I did pull up the strap once in a while again I felt no difference in the response of the board when I did this.

I did need to get used to adjusting these as there are more points of adjustment. I missed the top locking lever on the ankle strap. Actually I had it adjusted just not properly. I looked down while on the chair and noticed a large gap. I tightened that up and felt a bit better.

Like the other Flows I had to remember they don't need to be clamped down like a vice. Once I found the sweet spot I never adjusted them again, just like my old ones.

So hoping this may answer some questions and add input to the reviews of the new design. Any questions fire away, everyone seems to be really helpful on reviewing these.