Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Enough of this shit
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #86 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcameron11 View Post
Well you hadn't asked me for one, here are a couple: They are effectively a military weapon designed to shot a lot of targets with ease quickly. They are very powerful and accurate making them perfect for mass killings. They shoot too many rounds too quickly for anyone to justify them as a hunting weapon, They are/were designed for killing HUMANS not big game or animals, they are a weapon of choice for people who do commit mass killings (I understand not the only weapon though).

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post

The rest of the world is looking on with disbelief as Americans say "we have the right to own machine guns and we will be less safe without them".

Will you shoot your machine gun at a tank or an armored vehicle?
Are you guys under the impression that the "assault" rifles we are talking about are full auto? To get a full auto (legally) in this country is almost impossible. I can load and fire a hunting rifle as fast as any AR type rifle, plus there are many that are more powerful and accurate then any civilian version AR.