Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech, Rome, or Roxy?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 01:43 AM
RockyMTNsteeze

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am riding a Roxy Eminence and was riding a Roxy Ollie Pop before the newest Roxy board. I aint no snow bunny. I rode the Ollie Pop around 280 days. I could not kill it, it's still around. The quality is there.

The Eminence took some getting use to. My Ollie Pop was a traditional camber board with no magnatraction. The Roxy Eminence is a reverse camber twin tipped board with camber under the nose and tail. At first the board was weird and not poppy. Now that I have rode it more I close to the height I was. Some ollies have been freakishly high.

I thought it was sketchy on icy hard pack, but now that snow is falling the board is killing it. It's very fast. It's good in the powder despite being a park board. It hit some small jumps with it today and it was better than my ollie pop. I agree it's too stiff, I like the flex of my Ollie Pop more. I aint very heavy or tall and have been going with Roxy because the boards are normally soft and come in smaller sizes. I will make it more flexy

I liked the graphics of both my Roxys. Both of mine are not overly pink, but delightfully colorful.

If I was to get another board I would go with another Ollie Pop.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY