Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - (Help) Snowboard boots stretching.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 02:07 AM Thread Starter
sneaky

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Help) Snowboard boots stretching.

Hi. I bought a new pair of snowboard boots recently and it fits me perfectly. I wore them around and walked around without any problem... until I took it up to the mountain. Everything changed when I wore it at the mountain. It felt like the boots were so tight that my foot couldn't breathe and were causing serious static to my feet. I tried to ignore it until later it started getting painful and that's when I called it a day. My right foot seems to be a little fine but it happens mostly on my left foot. I'm guessing there are some pressure points hurting my foot and is tightening it up too much. I did try loosening my boots but it didn't change the problem. I believe because it's a new boot, I will need to wear it a couple times to let it slowly stretch out but I honestly don't want to go through the static that's happening on my foot the next time I wear this boots and I def can't return them for a size bigger so.. I was hoping there was a method in stretching them at home without having to ride them. Please help, thanks.