Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Westboro Baptist
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #19 (permalink)
alaric
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfinsnow View Post
C'mon Donutz...is that necessary? I live in CT, not too far away (nothing is too far away in CT; it's the size of a parking garage at LAX). But seriously, this hurts. Popular internet rumor has it (I can't confirm it really happend, I've just seen pic posted online) that the Firefighters and Police formed a human barricade which prevented the Westboro slime from oozing into the the memorial zone. This is not the best time to be dissing the cops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfinsnow View Post
Seriously, you need to chill. This is the post-Bush Homeland Security Era. You literally could have guys in black suits and sunglasses showing up at your door because of that post. Although I doubt it...they probably feel as you do. The legal shit aside, no reason to advocate for the killing of anyone. These Westboro assholes will get their just rewards one way or another.
As backstop said, I believe Donutz was refering to the cops taking their time if something happened to WBC. You're taking things out of context. If you don't like what is said, that is fine and your opinion is more than welcome. BUT I urge you to read and re-read every post made in the politics forum before you let your blood boil or anything.

Police and Firefighters DID form a human wall for the funerals. On the last day of of funerals for the little ones in Newton, 2000 off duty firefighters and police officers formed a human wall in preparation for WBC. They never showed up the last day because they were met with the human wall for the many other funerals.

And if you think what SnoWolf said was bad, you should see some of the crap posted on the rest of the interwebz.