Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Westboro Baptist
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
surfinsnow
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaric View Post
Police and Firefighters DID form a human wall for the funerals. On the last day of of funerals for the little ones in Newton, 2000 off duty firefighters and police officers formed a human wall in preparation for WBC. They never showed up the last day because they were met with the human wall for the many other funerals.

And if you think what SnoWolf said was bad, you should see some of the crap posted on the rest of the interwebz.
Now you're taking ME out of context. I don't think what SnoWolf said was wrong. WBC sucks donkey balls. They do this shit for publicity, and they get it. The best thing we could all do is to totally IGNORE them. No one would know this little band of turds even existed if we didn't keep posting about their activities.

I was pointing out that public death threats are actually a problem in this day and age. There really are people watching what you post. Even if it's not "the gov'mint," you just need one asshole to hand your name over, and you've got problems. Believe me, I know the interweb message boards all too well. I usually post on political boards. Snowboarding Forum is my backup when the elections are over and the weather gets cold!

Last edited by surfinsnow; 12-27-2012 at 09:51 AM.