Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New ebook about the life of a chalet host
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #31 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaletBoy1980 View Post
I can maybe understand the odd bit of displeasure but telling me to kill myself is a little bit much surely?!?!

I do the sort of marketing which has budgets to reach a large audience, something which I don't have for the book so was just trying to use the various mediums I had at my disposal!
Someone is seriously upset I told them the solution to their mediocre life was killing themselves. Don't get so bent over the fact you suck as a writer, your presentation of the sale of your product sucks, you're marketing tactic offers nothing to anyone, and all in all you're jealous of those that have done more in their 30 years because they didn't have to travel off to find themselves and leave some shit legacy behind.

And yes I don't have time to read your crap because I'm too busy writing crap for the couple million people that read what I write yearly.

As mentioned it sucks to suck chief. Keep crying over the fact no one here cares about you.