Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech, Rome, or Roxy?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMTNsteeze View Post

The Eminence took some getting use to. My Ollie Pop was a traditional camber board with no magnatraction. The Roxy Eminence is a reverse camber twin tipped board with camber under the nose and tail. At first the board was weird and not poppy. Now that I have rode it more I close to the height I was. Some ollies have been freakishly high
I feel like my Envi isn't all that poppy either, my previous board was a stiff traditional camber that had massive pop, no ollie required. I could pop off moguls without even trying. Which wasn't always a good thing I read your posts in the ollie thread and they helped me quite a bit..I suck but Im at least getting some pop now. Also, If I wore a size 6 I'd be all over that onesie you're selling...fml for being a fat ass size 10

The eminence dosen't have magnetraction? My Envi fucking rocks on ice, I feel super secure (well as secure as one can feel on ice) but the Magne isn't so aggressive that it's grabby, which was a complaint I had about the B Pro.

I know nothing about the Velvet Guru except I saw it in the shop last week. Love love love the graphics...yeah, I know not much help. Sorry

Last edited by mixie; 12-27-2012 at 01:13 PM.
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote