Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NeverSummer SL? You Tell Me!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #39 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdang307 View Post
Yup, thats' why I say Proto/SL on crack. It looks to be a mixture of a bunch of different boards.

No Evo. I bought a Coda and loved it last year in Tahoe, so I grabbed a Westmark to fool around with down here in shitty So Cal resorts (Mt High, Bear/Summit). Yes getting a Cobra. But saving it for the bigger resorts when I make a trip (possibly Tahoe in a few weeks, looking at SLC, and Mammoth in February). Going to powder chase with it if I can.

I could still ride the cobra in So Cal but it'd be mostly pointless. Bear/Summit at least has a semi-long run. and I've ridden the SL there. And I really do mean Semi-long. I'm just getting to know the Westmark so I'll keep pounding on that locally. Had a fucking thigh bruise my first day out (from a trip to Asia) and couldn't even lift my front leg. So ollie's were so fucking painful I grimaced when even starting to try one. But the westie seems to a little less poppy than the Coda.

I didn't find the Evo that poppy (but I still suck). The SL felt better on the small jumps I do take.
Lol... so you now have a Coda, Westmark AND a Cobra... welcome to the collector's club

Just write you name on a name tag and join us in the circle when you are ready

As for no reason to pull out the Cobra... tell that to Leo and the hills he's riding on (no offense, that's how Leo describe it himself).
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote