Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NeverSummer SL? You Tell Me!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #40 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
Lol... so you now have a Coda, Westmark AND a Cobra... welcome to the collector's club

Just write you name on a name tag and join us in the circle when you are ready

As for no reason to pull out the Cobra... tell that to Leo and the hills he's riding on (no offense, that's how Leo describe it himself).
Yes, but I'll only ever keep two boards at once so the Coda will probably go ... to a friend or craigs list. As for the Cobra ... I rode an SL around these parts (which I believe are still bigger than a lot of the midwest hills) and it was fine. So the cobra would be too. But with a Westmark sitting here ... The Cobra will be when I want to be aggressive and try to slash side hits and hop off of rollers etc. The westmark is for when Im trying to polish my shitty park skills off small jumps boxes and rails (the wider rails mind you). I do need to armor up though, Im' getting up there in age.

Westmark - try to butter around and hit everything in site. Cobra - powder and aggressively riding down the mountain.
jdang307 is offline   Reply With Quote