Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New ebook about the life of a chalet host
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #56 (permalink)
Jed
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaletBoy1980 View Post
Thanks for the tip...

How is it up there inside his butthole?
Cool. I was actually one of the few staying away from personal insults, but whatever, you can go there if you want.

For the record I don't agree with angrysnowboarder's style, I think he's overly harsh and a dick at times, but I respect the fact that at least I know he's being honest with what he thinks and writes.

Heck, he disagrees with me all the time and has publicly said so on my blog, but I don't act like a 10 year old when he says what he's thinking.

Also, I think there are a few more snowboard blog owners on this forum, you should try to insult every single one of them too, that would be a great way to promote your ebook and get it in front of your ideal audience.

In the end none of this changes the fact that you still have no idea what you're doing with your online ebook marketing campaign despite the fact that you're running marketing campaigns for Coles.

Last edited by Jed; 12-27-2012 at 07:11 PM.