Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New ebook about the life of a chalet host
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:07 PM   #69 (permalink)
ChaletBoy1980
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaas View Post
Have a seat... Im Chris Hansen....

This thread is hilarious.

... says the guy who is still drifting around at 31.

I love how Europeans think they are hot shit because they travel "abroad"

If The US wasnt so big, diverse and and F'n awesome, my passport would be as worn as you wannabe high coulture jamokes. Congratulations you drove 100 miles and got a new stamp in your diary.

As for the twelve year old kid. Tough shit. The internet is a wild place. If you dont want a handy from a tranny, then dont go to a truckstop strip club.
I saw some things on the internet I cant unsee when I was twelve. The kid will be fine.
Dude I ain't drifting - I'm currently sat in my office in Melbourne where I live now. Pretty long drift from London! I don't think I'm 'hot shit' for doing it - I just get a kick out of seeing new places and experiencing new things. I totally agree with you on the US being awesome - I'm out there for 3 months next year and I would love to meet up with every single one of you.

Also, did you mean high couture or high culture because you seem to have invented a word there, genius.