Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

My 35 dollar 10 foot rail

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  golfer1659 
G
#1 ·
So the rail is 10 feet long and used pressure treated wood so it would last better. Some PVC and screws and there you have it...........not bad, gonna hit it up tonight!! Cost total was 35 dollars........

See less See more
#9 ·
I hate those rails. Made 3 myself. shitty. If i ever make another one, its from steel beam welded together. Pvc breaks, is inconsistent and sucks for sliding. Where you screw it to the wood you have a hole, place your board could get stuck. And its easy to break is you land sideways or a little harder then you should. Its funner to make a box because you can use that udhp? i think its called as plastic for the top.... They use it for park boxes.

G
#16 ·
I didn't drill through the PVC from the top so there are no holes to get tripped up on first of all and I didn't have the time or tools to build a box. All in all it's a 10 foot rail that ur on for all of a second I don't see how sliding is an issue. I already know its not the best but 35 dollars u show me a rail that beats it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.