Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Coming from Louisiana to stay permantly and snowboard forever! How expensive is it?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #25 (permalink)
ARSENALFAN
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig View Post
Me collecting a disability check and what I collect it for is none of your business. I only mentioned it to give everyone on the thread who wanted to reply, sort of an idea of my finances, not so others could blast me for getting it. But this is a learning experience and I have learned NOT share to anymore personal information with you all.

I was the military and got messed up and thats why I receive it. So you can take your "dues" and stick'em up your ass.
Yeah. If you said it was military disability, people would probably line up to take you out for free. As a person who has struggled with depression in the past, I think you have taken up a fantastic sport. Its one of the only places where I can take my mind off everything. In fact, I generally have no idea where I am on the mountain - my internal GPS doesn't work out there. I rely on my snowboard buddy Torpedo (above) to keep track of where the hell we are. I hope you have a great time in Utah. Buy a season pass. Pay once, ride all you want.
ARSENALFAN is offline   Reply With Quote