Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Smith I/O Polarized Rose Copper Lense

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  gnosp 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling Smith I/O RC36 lenses, they're 9/10 condition, authentic Smith and perfect for a wide variety of conditions with your I/O, I just don't need this many extra lenses....$25 shipped and they're yours.

See less See more
#2 ·
Good price for that lens, but it looks awfully light to be the polarized rose copper. Can you take a pic of the other side that shows the "POLARIZED" etching?

Not trying to say you're misrepresenting your item, but that pic would definitely show that it's the item as described.

*Shit, now that I think about it, I don't think the I/O lens has the etching like the Phenom lens does...

#3 ·
lol wut, so do you want them?

i guess they could be the rc38 lenses or the polarized rose copper lenses i indicated above? i guessed polarized rose copper due to the reflective sheen on the outer coating, but anyone who knows for a fact please correct me. either way i figured a picture of the item itself would be description enough...here's another

#9 ·
Do they retail for $25 shipped? If so please provide me and everyone else interested with a source so we can all enjoy the deal. I'm not trying to sell an overpriced item, I was simply trying to sell an extra lense at a price I found fair given the condition and market retail price. It's amazing how concerned some of you are regarding the sale of spare lenses...thanks?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.