Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Calgary to where?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
baker for steeps and just plain PNW gnar factor, Meadows as the only steep place in Oregon + skibowl right there for night shred, Jackson for resort/lodging atmosphere and gnar factor - bonus points for Hood and Baker cuz if you were there for a shitty day you didn't want to shred you could hook up with a guide and fly fish for winter steelhead which if you haven't done that before its like hooking into a pitbull that panics like a motherfucker.

i don't know as much about tahoe but i'm sure you could find some steeps there and there's a ton of resorts there.
Ya, you want the PNW. That's the shit my friend.

Baker is fuckin' insane. It has the steepest lines on the planet I believe.
Some of the shit has got to be 89 degrees, I look @ it & wonder how the fuck does snow stick to that?

Then there are a few smaller?(maybe not, just less known/popular mtn's) around there that I haven't been to, but have seen video of the terrain & it's steep & deep.

I'm sure some of the Washingtonians will chime in here soon, Crystal mtn, Stephen's/Steven's pass, I'm sure there's a few more?

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote