Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2012/2013 setup pics!
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:12 PM   #609 (permalink)
destroy

Bought my first setup a few weeks ago on craigslist for $400. Few years old (2007 model) but it'd only been ridden a few times. It came with these old limited edition Burton Custom Brew bindings that had beer bottle styling and a bottle opener in the highback, but the older day I went and bought a new pair of Burton Ambush boots in the black and lime colourway and proceeded to break the highback right where the fastener goes in on the front binding. Decided to shell out more and get some new guys until I repair the other ones so they can become the backups. I'd been drooling over the Malavitas ever since I saw 'em. Did some research and found out they were just what I was after. Kinda wanted the sexy silver and orange, but got the Lichen greens.

Used to have these:

Old boots with new boots and bindings:

Now it looks like this:

Board is a 2007 162w Gnu 11up with Magnetraction. What I read is it was basically a large version of the Rider's Choice. I drool over the newer Libs and Gnu with their newer tech, but I like what I got

Last edited by destroy; 12-28-2012 at 09:24 PM.
destroy is offline   Reply With Quote