Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #2513 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

The last 2 hours tonight at Highlands made up for a good deal of the shitshow at Boyne Mnt. earlier. I had that main run down to the high speed all to my self for three or four runs at the end.

Sabatoa, it was a little chunky,.. but I got a couple of "Sweet" high speed runs down it and my board just bit into that shit and FLEW!!!

Definitely my Best, fastest, most controlled runs of the whole week!! ...and of course, no one to show them off to!! I even managed a couple of regular and switch tail presses on some of the steeper runs! Hell, they were almost "Steezy"!! (...almost!!)

But of course, You get to see me slipping' n sliding on my ass with the demo boards, and crashing on the lifts!! I had fun though!! Hope we get a chance to do it again!

Thought that hamstring pull might sideline me for the night, but after those runs, I feel pretty good. Might be sore in the am. just have to wait 'n' see!

Be sure to let us know how Crystal was!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote