Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What do i have to bring when snowboarding
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
EatRideSleep
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorpedoVegas View Post
All you'll need are a few good hits of acid, with any luck you'll hallucinate that your actually on a real mountain and not anywhere near Manitoba. Good luck troll
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorpedoVegas View Post
I'm just bugging him... I saw another post from him the other day that seemed pretty fake so I'm not completely convinced yet that he's not a troll. I think the user name AntiLame and the avatar doesn't help sell me on him being a real person....but who knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyCH View Post
Not sure why you guys think this guy is trolling? He asked simple question in the proper forum, yeah it's a noob question, but it is info all noobs need to get the most of their first time out. If ya ask me it's you 2 who are trolling
Torpedo, he's a kid. Guess you missed that post.

And he's asking perfectly (intelligent, actually) legitimate questions, as JeffreyCH pointed out.

If only people twice his age had the foresight to ask a question about how to be prepared, they wouldn't be all gloveless, soaked, cold, and miserable their first time out.

I enjoy seeing the posts by kids like AntiLame and Backcountry. Their contributions have been refreshing.

But I am a bit biased (and probably have my back up about it) because I have a nephew their age whom I adore.

Anyway. AntiLame, have fun out there! Welcome.
And, I thought your avatar was funny.
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote